Friday, July 13, 2007

Yummy in my tummy!

This is what I do when I'm not knitting or chasing BubbaLou.
My Dad brought over 2lbs of blueberries, the result was 2 dozen muffins and a prayer that I don't need to go buy bigger pants! I got to use my new convection oven for them...I baked them all at once and they were so evenly done I almost fainted in shock!

The front of the Rowan Orchid sweater. Lots of mindless, boring knitting. On little needles. The end result will be worth it, I hope.

"Waist Cincher Sweater" from Knitting Lingerie Style
I cast on the back on Monday to give me some relief from all the boring stockinette and endless white. I'm using JoSharp Silkroad Aran Tweed in Posie. It's a heavier yarn than the pattern uses (classic elite "lush" a very fuzzy angora blend), but the gauge is right...I think it's coming out beautifully.

I really need to find something lighter color to photgraph against...all the floors in my house are dark, chocolatey brown. Very rich, but not the best backdrop (at least they're clean!) The photo on the right was taken on my laundry room counter, it's the only shot that didn't look like the sweater was floating in mid-air!


No comments: